Integrated intelligent video surveillance systems
Requirements for video surveillance system and security concept
In the case when increased requirements are imposed on the protection of an object, it is necessary to decide on the choice of a video surveillance system - analog or digital. If you need to recognize objects in detail, provide a secure encrypted connection, remote access, etc., then the IP system has significant advantages. Before embarking on a project to build a video surveillance system at an object, it is necessary to formulate its main tasks and determine their priority, that is, to develop a “security concept” for the following purposes:
- identification and analysis of potential threats;
- determining the degree of necessary effectiveness of security systems for each of the zones;
- selection of the system on the basis of which the project will be implemented (for example, an analog system or a digital one);
- determining the need for scaling or upgrading (for example, the use of FOCL lays a significant margin in the bandwidth of the network cable infrastructure).
Video surveillance system and their components
- surveillance cameras and their accessories (analogue and digital video cameras, for outdoor or indoor surveillance, protective covers, IR spotlights, brackets and swivel mechanisms);< /li>
- cable network (both coaxial cables for analog video surveillance systems and twisted pair cables for ip video surveillance are used, in addition, fiber optic and wireless networks can be used);
- computer active equipment (video recorders, video servers - devices for recording, processing and storing information, video monitors, camera control panels, intercoms and intercoms);
- software (programs are used to output the video stream to monitors, process and record it, as well as software that provides special video signal processing (for example, face or car number recognition) and integration with other security structures) ;
- power supplies (providing current and emergency uninterruptible power supply to all equipment).