3CX Phone System for Windows – a unique software solution that perfectly replaces the usual hardware PBX for a very simple to manage IP-PBX. The software PBX is built on a Windows platform that works with SIP trunks, SIP-based IP telephones and VoIP gateways. Provides a full-featured solution of IP mini PBX tasks without significant costs for managing and administering old telephone systems. In addition, it allows companies to increase mobility and productivity.
The PBX 3CX is based on open industry standards and is used by more than 30,000 companies around the world, recognized for innovation and advanced technology.
Features and Benefits 3CX Phone System:
- It runs on the Windows platform.
- Easy to install and administer, does not require special knowledge of Linux OS and in telecommunications.
- Ready-made configurations for devices that work with IP phones, SIP trunks and VoIP gateways.
- Centralized management directly from the 3CX management console.
- The ability to use one number when you are in the office or on the road.
- IP mini PBX 3CX includes clients for smartphones and laptops Mac or Windows.
- Significant reduction of costs for the phone account, increase in sales.
- Thanks to the introduction of SIP trunks and WebRTC technology, free calls to remote internal numbers, a reduction in the number of leased dedicated telephone lines is provided.
- By integrating with CRM, when receiving a call, agents can see the client’s name, not just his number.
- The lack of licensing by the number of users allows you to add and delete internal numbers without problems.
- The operation of existing equipment, inexpensive devices and wiring based on open standards.
- Convenience with the help of clients for iOS and Android.
- Use of the current IT infrastructure and server equipment.
- Built-in videoconference function using WebRTC.
- Improve customer service by creating call queues.
- A one-click call from your website.
- Unified communications technology, which allows you to unify voicemail, fax and information about the presence of subscribers in the network.
- Call forwarding rules can be created based on the time of the call, the number of the caller and the type of call.
- The ability to install on an existing server or a virtual machine, thereby reducing the cost of equipment, management and energy.
- Easily create a backup copy of the PBX with the ability to restore it to another server.